Marine certified controller. Overview of ComAp marine approved products available here.
- Premium generator controller for both single and multiple gensets operating in standby or parallel modes
- Support of complex applications
- To be used in conjunction with detachable / external colour displays InteliVision 8 or InteliVision 5
- Complete integrated generator solution and signal sharing via CAN bus – minimum external components needed
- Many communication options – easy remote supervising and servicing
- Plug&Play Local and Remote monitoring from a range of ComAp HMI display units and dedicated PC tools or Web based services offers you an easy and constant monitoring of the controlled fleet, site or technology.
- Generator performance log for easy problem tracing
- Automatic synchronizing and control breaker
- Baseload, Import / Export, TempByPower, Peak shaving, Voltage and PF control (AVR)
- Generator measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, kVA, PF, kWh, kVAhr
- Mains measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, PF
- Selectable measurement ranges for AC voltages and currents – 120 / 277 V, 0–1 / 0–5 A
- True RMS (TRMS) is used with Voltage, Current and Power measurement
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs
- Bipolar binary output – possibility to use BO as High or Low side switch
- 1× RS232 / 2× RS485 interface with Modbus protocol support; Analog / GSM / ISDN / CDMA modem communication support; SMS messages; secondary RS485 converter is isolated
- AirGate support
- Ethernet connection (RJ45)
- USB 2.0 slave interface
- Configurable event-based history (up to 4000 records) with extra Pre-mortem part is a valuable tool for troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Internal built-in PLC interpreter allows you to configure customised logic to meet demanding customer requirements on your own without extra programming knowledge and in a fast way.
- Integrated fixed and configurable protections
- Customized firmware solution
Order instruction: To run the GeCon software you need to order InteliSys NTC BaseBox, and then install the correct GeCon software:
- GeCon LandBased (included in standard firmware since version 3.7)
- GeCon Marine (special dedicated firmware) is located in Download Center for IGS-NT-GeCon-MARINE area