- Product description
MainsPro G99TT is a protection relay for parallel-to-mains applications, including generator sets, cogeneration units, micro turbines or renewable energy sources such as photovoltaic plants or wind turbines. It provides adjustable voltage, frequency and loss of mains protections to safeguard both the distribution network and the generators.
The G99 functions were added as a result of UK adopting EU Commission Regulation on harmonising network standards known as Requirements for Generators (RfG) into GB Distribution and Grid Codes. The main change is that Vector shift has become forbidden means of Loss of Mains detection and the only approved method is now ROCOF.
The unit, being Type Tested device, has protection settings set during the manufacturing process. Some are hardcoded and cannot be changed and some of them are locked in a way that only authorized personnel can change them.
- Full ENA EREC G99 Type Tested compliance
- Required for all new installations in the UK from 27 April 2019
- Wide power supply and measurement range
- Friendly interface with easy setting (no SW tools needed)
- Simple wiring with detachable connectors
- Remote binary communication
- Suitable for standard DIN rail installation
- Advanced frequency, voltage and loss of mains protections
- History track (last 5 events)
- Integrated mechanical lock to secure your setting
- Breaker failure protection and watchdog
- Resistance to frequency jumps
- Compliance with IEC 60255, G98, G99, IEn NR 005/2012 and VDE-AR-N 4105