US Battery – US2200 – 6 Volt – 232Ah – Deep Cycle Flooded Lead Acid Battery – Commercial Quality Heavy Duty Cycling Battery (US2200XCUT)
US Battery – US2200 – 6 Volt – 232Ah – Better cell design, hand made construction – Non-Sealed for Servicability
US Battery – US2200 – 6 Volt – 232Ah (US2200XCUT)
Deep Cycle Flooded Lead Acid Battery
Commercial Quality Heavy Duty Cycling Battery
COMMERCIAL DEEP CYCLE
Flooded deep cycle batteries are the thinking man’s choice for situations where heavy discharge, followed by a fast recharge, is required on a daily basis, and nobody does ﬂooded deep cycle better than US.
Patented Diamond plate technology and ensures you get the highest rated batteries available and the trade marked ‘Antinium Mixture’ minimised grid corrosion and water usage, which ensures a long and dependable service life. US batteries are the longest lasting and most cost efﬁ cient solution for Electric Vehicles, Off-Grid Solar Systems, Scissor Lifts, Floor Scrubbing, Sweeper and other Industrial Uses, as well as House Power in Marine and Motorhome type applications.
- Excellent Charge Retention – US batteries have very low self discharge rates, allowing storage for longer periods of time without the need for boost charge.
- Superior Vibration Resistance – Glass ﬁbre is used in the construction of the battery to absorb and immobilise the electrolyte, which increases resistance to shock and vibration.
- Advanced Paste & Plate Technology – Advanced paste formulation and plate construction maximises capacity, life and recharge-ability.
- Lifting Handle – Makes installation and removal quick, easy and safe
6-Volt Deep Cycle – Marine, RV, Golf, Multi-purpose
20 Hour Rate: 232
Minutes of Discharge @ 75 Amps: 122
Minutes of Discharge @ 25 Amps: 474
Following is the charging recommendation and charging profile using 2 stage chargers for US Battery deep cycle products.
*Equalization and float charge modes are not considered to be one of the stages in a charging profile.
- Bulk Charge – Constant current @~10% of C/20 Ah in amps to 2.45+/-0.05 volts per cell (e.g. 7.35 volts +/-0.15 volts per 6 volt battery)
- Absorption Charge – Constant voltage (2.45+/-0.05 vpc) to 3% of C/20 Ah in amps then hold for 2-3 hours and terminate charge Charge termination can be by maximum time (2-4 hr) or dV/dt (4 mv/cell per hour)
Notes: Charge time from full discharge is 9-12 hours. Absorption charge time is determined by the battery but will usually be ~3 hours at 2.45 volts per cell. Float time is unlimited at 2.17 volts per cell. Specific gravity at full charge is 1.270 minimum.
Battery temperature adjustment: reduce the voltage by 0.028 Volts per cell for every 10°F above 80°F, increase by the same amount for temperatures below 80°F.
Equalisation: Deep cycle batteries need to be equalized periodically. Equalizing is an extended, low current charge performed after the normal charge cycle. This extra charge helps keep all cells in balance. Actively used batteries should be equalized once per month. Manually timed chargers should have the charge time extended approximately 3 hours. Automatically controlled chargers should be unplugged and reconnected after completing a charge.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Terminal||Stud over SAE|
|Dimensions (mm) L||260|